A Reputation for Quality
Our therapists at Rebuild Physical Therapy & Wellness are highly trained to provide quality care for head and neck pain. A thorough initial evaluation helps us identify movement dysfunction that can be addressed with patient education, manual techniques, therapeutic exercise, and modalities. Regular reassessment provides reassurance that we are always working to achieve patient goals in a cost-effective manner.
Priority One – Pain Relief
Severe head & neck pain can be disabling. For this reason, our first priority is pain relief. Treating the underlying causes of identifiable movement dysfunction is the next step toward achieving long-term relief and recovery.
A Hands-on Approach
Hands-on techniques, in most cases, are an essential part of a successful head and neck pain treatment program. Our therapists are equipped with cutting-edge manual skills to assist with the recovery of range of motion, reestablish correct movement patterns, and alleviate muscle related pain and tightness. Coupled with patient education and therapeutic exercise, the results can be dramatic and long lasting.
Evidence is Our Guide
Medical research is continuously providing the clinicians at Rebuild Physical Therapy & Wellness with “current best-evidence” guidance so we are equipped to provide the state-of-the-art care to our community members. We look to systematic reviews and random controlled trials to help guide us in the delivery of state-of-the-art care. Coupled with regular attendance to continuing education courses, Rebuild Physical Therapy & Wellness has a reputation for providing a high quality service to those in need of head and neck pain rehabilitation.
Physical Therapy for Neck Pain
Visit our Medical Library for more information on neck pain.
Are you suffering from neck pain?
Call us today to set up an appointment!
Physical therapists (PTs) are experts in the art and science of the evaluation and treatment of human movement dysfunctions. We care for people of all ages and treat a variety of muscle, joint and neurological conditions.
Conditions we have successfully treated:
- Acute Pain
- Chronic neck pain*
- Arthritis (spondylosis)
- Post Surgical Fusion
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Pinched Nerves (Radiculopathy)
What are my treatment options?
- Epidural Injections
- Physical Therapy*
Advantages of Physical Therapy:
- No side effects.
- Supported by clinical research*.
- Customized to treat the underlying cause.
Your Recovery Process:
- Pain relief is priority number one.
- Recovery of any lost neck motion.
- Neck stabilization techniques
- Recovery of functional movement.
- Independent care.
Components of Your Care:
- A thorough biomechanical evaluation.
- Extensive patient education.
- A customized treatment plan.
- Gentle hands-on techniques to relax the muscles.
- Effective joint mobilization techniques to decrease stiffness.
- Pain relieving modalities such as ice, heat, ultrasound or electrical stimulation.
- Dynamic or static neck traction.
- Targeted stretching for tight muscles.
- Individualized posture retraining.
- Core neck stabilization techniques.
Everyone is different. You may require one or two visits, or an extended care plan over several weeks or months. If you’re ready for relief, and tired of “masking” your pain, treat the cause, not just the symptoms!
* Cited from the academic journal, Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2004.
Back Pain and Sciatica
Millions of Americans are adversely impacted by back pain each year. Studies show that, at one point or another, approximately 80% of the U.S. population will be affected. While there are a lot of treatment options available, many of these only address the symptoms and don’t target the actual cause of your pain or handle it for the long term.
The three main causes of low back pain and sciatica are:
- Herniated Discs
- Pelvis issues
Without identifying the correct cause of your pain there is no way to develop the proper treatment plan. Our physical therapists will find the actual cause of your back pain. The goal of effectively resolving your low back pain or sciatica includes...
- Identify the true cause
- Create a unique plan for your specific condition
- Relieve your pain
- Restore your normal motion, flexibility, mobility
- Strengthen the supporting muscle
- Return to your normal activities
Here at REBUILD Physical Therapy & Wellness our specialty is Back and Neck Pain. Our therapists are very experienced and have the knowledge and skills to provide a number of different ways to reach your goal of getting back to your normal self again.
Common conditions we treat:
- Back Pain
- Lumbar sprains/strains
- Herniated or Bulging Disc (HNP)
- Degenerative Disc Disease (DDD)
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sciatica and leg pain
- Facet pain
- Compression fractures
- Post surgical rehabilitation